Thursday, February 5, 2009

New project!!!

Yes yes yes!

New job, new city, new flat... new life! hmmm

unfortunately this time there are not that many "before and after" pictures.. oh well... I'll load lots of "after" ones once I start decorating!



OK so this is the living roooooom which is basically the main space I 've taken pictures of... and it is "most" of the flat too! takes up about fourty square meters! you can see the kitchen straight up through the door on the right-hand side and the one on the left leads to the bedrooms and the toilet... wanna see that?!




well my dream has finally come true.. i have my very own avocado bathroom!
















This is the living room again from another angle











I must take some pictures of the balconies.. there are just too many of them! it's quite funny :oD

No comments: